Approved Staff Application - Moderator - elminyawe

Username: elminyawe

1. Apply Rank:
Moderator​

2. Nickname in-game:
ELMINYAWE​

3. Your Steam Rep.tf :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985071683​

4. ID Discord:
1003378222400020510​

5. Your Age:
19​

6. What is your level of English?
Intermediate Level​

7. Introduce yourself:
player love dev and programing​

8. How long have you been playing CS?:
years​

9. Will you be available to respond to /calladmin in Discord?
I'll try; I'm not always active on Discord.​

10. Why are you applying for this position?
for help people​

11. Do you know the Rules?
yes​
 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Lead Administrator
Lead Moderator
CS Staff
Staff Member
Premium
VIP
Advertiser
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Messages
315
Thank you for submitting your request. (acceptable)

Your rank will be Server Admin.🙂

this community offers opportunities for rapid gr When we see that you are ready for the next role, I will promote you or anyone else who demonstrates availability, ambition, experience.
 
Top